Dec 22, 2010

Finished another project

Today I finished up a new toque for Don ..... I had some glow in the dark yarn in my stash and wanted to use some of it - that stuff is sooooooooo fun.  Anyway, we discussed how I should make the toque, what he wanted on it, etc. and I got to work.  Ripped it out, re-started it, ripped it out, re-started on it, ripped it out (sensing a theme yet, lol) and re-started ..... thankfully, this time it worked out.  I was trying to make a beanie type hat, but double thick - when he tried it on, he asked if I could add some ribbing to the edge, but shape it a bit so that it would be longer on the sides and back, but not on the front.  No problem.  ˚Ü˚

And here is a, slightly, blurry picture of the side of it:

He wore it tonight when we went on caroling on a sleigh ride with our Church - it was a bit chilly out, however, he says that his head stayed nice and warm.  ˚Ü˚

No comments:

Post a Comment