Sep 1, 2010

Getting over being stressed & a praise report

Well, it's official .... I am finally starting to get past the stressful feelings that I've had for the past 3 or 4 days.

It all started when we received the kids login information for their online accounts with our school board .... that wasn't what stressed me out.  I waited a couple of days and then decided that it was time to get the kids going on this - this is when the stress started happening.  Josh went first and everything worked perfectly, he was able to access all of the items that he needed to access in order to do his orientation week (which happens to be this week).

Okay, we got Josh going on his account, no problem .... we'll just plug in the necessary information and Charlotte will be up and running, too - WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!  It didn't matter how many different ways I added that information, that account was not going to accept her user ID and password ... in short, she couldn't login.

Over the past couple of days I have been in contact with the Tech guy, with our school board, trying to figure it out (through emails) ... today, I finally called him and the only thing that we finally decided on was reloading the program.  So, I went to our school boards site, downloaded the program and installed it and voila, Charlotte is now able to access everything she needs to on her account to complete orientation week.

We've never done the online schooling thing before and I was really beginning to feel like a fish out of water trying to get everything set up - thankfully, it all seems to be working .... if it hadn't been, I think I may have ended up with some mighty short hair, lol.

On to the praise report - for about the past 30 years I have been cracking the knuckles on my hands.  In the past couple of months my hands have really started aching - not sure if it was from cracking them, or what .... anyway, last week I really started praying and asking Jesus to help take the pain away, as well as the desire to crack my knuckles.  Today, I can, very happily, say that I have not cracked the knuckles on my hands in 2 days.  ˚Ü˚  Now, that may not sound like a huge amount of time to some people, but for me, that's huge!!!!!!!  I honestly couldn't have done this without His help - yes, there were a couple of days where my hands ached from not cracking them, but the desire to do it is gone.  God is sooooooooo good.  ˚Ü˚

No comments:

Post a Comment