Oct 13, 2010

Been sick, lately

Wow, I can hardly believe that I slept for 12 hours last night ... I think it was a bit more than that, if you factor in phones ringing (it was nice to talk to my brother, though) and having to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.

A couple of Saturdays ago, I started coming down with a cold - for the next couple of days I drank a lot of orange juice with some Blast in it .... that seemed to knock it out of my system.  Last week we were on the go a lot and I think ended up getting wore down, the cold made a comeback - more orange juice and Blast and it, again, seemed like it was gone.  Monday night, I was sitting on the couch knitting and my throat really started to hurt - yep, the cold was back.  Soooooooooo, last night I took some Neo Citron (the no name brand because I can't use some of the actual Neo Citron) and, like I said, I slept for about 12 hours.  I'm actually feeling a bit better today - no going to bed early tonight, though .... Charlotte is babysitting.  ˚Ü˚

The plus side about not feeling 100% is that I'm getting a lot of small knitting projects done ..... I sit on the couch, wrapped up in an afghan and knit - if I feel like dozing, the knitting gets put down and I doze for a while.  I'm hoping that this is the last time that this cold decides to make a comeback - I'm getting tired of it .... it has definitely wore out its welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment