Instant Rice Pudding Mix
1 package instant vanilla pudding
3/4 cup instant rice
3 Tbsp raisins (+ or - depending on preference)
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
- Empty pudding mix into a 1 cup jar; add cinnamon & nutmeg (try and get them as close to the side of the jar as possible - you want it visible from the outside of the jar).
- Add 1/2" layer of instant rice, top with half the raisins; repeat these layers and fill the jar to the top with the remaining rice.
- Empty contents of jar into a small saucepan.
- Add 3 cups of milk and whisk together.
- Bring to a boil at medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and let stand five minutes.
- Serve hot or cold; sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.